[GRASS-dev] ​GSoC 2018 report week 03 - GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection

Roberta Fagandini robifagandini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:21:19 PDT 2018

Hi Stefan,
thank you for the question!!
The two procedures are not completely indipendent from each other, indeed
the shadows mask relies on the computation of the clouds mask for the
"cleaning" phase. Maybe it could make sense to manage both procedures using
a flag. In this way users can decide via GUI whether to compute only the
clouds mask or both.
What do you think? Would it be helpful?

Ciao
Roberta