[GRASS-dev] [SoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3 - Week 4 Report

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Jun 11 02:32:00 PDT 2018

Hi Radek,

Le Sun, 10 Jun 2018 23:26:10 +0200,
Radek Novotný <radeknovotny94 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> This is my report for Week 4 (June 4 - June 10):
>
> *What did you get done this week?*
>
>    - I finalized the library for parsing description files for QGIS
>    Processing plugin. [1]

Nice !

I just tested it here, and noticed that the desc and xml file
description texts are in the locale defined language. Is this a desired
effect or should these texts be in English ?

>    - Add 'Controversy decision' in building the parser to wiki. [2]

I don't know how this was discussed with your mentors, but maybe some
of these decisions should be discussed on the mailing list ?

Moritz