[GRASS-dev] [SoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3 - Week 4 Report

Radek Novotný radeknovotny94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:24:42 PDT 2018

Hello Moritz,

> Nice !
>
> I just tested it here, and noticed that the desc and xml file
> description texts are in the locale defined language. Is this a desired
> effect or should these texts be in English ?

I did not think about it before, but It could be desired efect.Beacouse it
is possible
to create english descriptions and import it manually to Processing plugin.
But every
user can manually create own description files in user language and then
manually
import them to processing.

>    - Add 'Controversy decision' in building the parser to wiki. [2]
>
> I don't know how this was discussed with your mentors, but maybe some
> of these decisions should be discussed on the mailing list.

That's true, I added topics from discussions with my mentors to wiki [1].
And I will send
info about new decisions to ML, so everybody can give his opinion on it.

Radek

[1]
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/IntegrationInQGIS3#Notesfromdiscussions