[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2018 report week 05 - GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection
robifagandini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 05:20:25 PDT 2018
I'm Roberta Fagandini and I'm working on my GSoC project, a GRASS GIS
module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection.
This is my report for the fifth week (first evaluation).
*1) What did I complete this week?*
- Implemented some changes from dev feedback (e.g. simplified the code
for reading the input text file and the handling of temporary maps, small
changes to make the code more readable, etc.)
- Finished writing the first version of the manual page
- Cleaned up further the code from the style point of view in order to
prepare it for the submission to the official GRASS-SVN repository
(followed PEP8 style guide and GRASS Python Scripting Library rules.)
- Frequently added the new version of the code to my GitHub repository
- Read and applied all the rules for submitting a GRASS GIS Addon
- Submitted the code to the official GRASS-SVN repository and informed
the dev community
- Discussed possible improvements with the dev community and mentors
- Shared progress with the community
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Implement any change from discussions and feedback
- Test and fix bugs
- Start integrating the atmospheric correction (i.atcorr) within the
clouds and shadows detection algorithm
- Start defining an automatic procedure in order to retrieve all the
necessary parameters for the control file of i.atcorr
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
No at the moment.
Here the links to GitHub repository  and my wiki page 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev