[GRASS-dev] planning releases - spring 2018

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:39:07 PST 2018

> For 7.2.3, I see only these relevant candidates left:
>
> * i18N: Install gettext to Python script modules to use translated
> strings extracted by r70817: r70818

It is useless to backport r70818 without r70817. And both are
questionable, as someone would have to merge translations from trunk
to 7.2 as there are no translations for newly extracted strings in 7.2
and Transifex points to (whatever but it is not 7.2).
I tend to say - no backport for this one.

Māris.