[GRASS-dev] GSoC Project

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:39:10 PST 2018

After designing the tool, you should spend some time and reconsider what
you have written in the timeline, which currently says absolutely nothing
about the actual implementation, as you use generic sentences about writing
"the code" and compiling "the code".
Please, take a look at former years student proposals to get a hint of how
to structure a meaningful proposal, how to design your project and how to
split up the project in milestones for your timeline.

Thanks and regards,