[GRASS-dev] Use 'from=' parameter in python script

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 22 00:20:52 PDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:21 AM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
> If I didn't miss anything, `grep` finds only 1 use of `r.rescale` within

FYI - you can find that best with "ag - the silver searcher" since you
can restrict the search to a programming language, here --python:

> a script. It is the addon `grass7/raster/r.mblend/r.mblend.py`, in line
> 270.

# core
ag --python r.rescale
gui/wxpython/iscatt/controllers.py
323:                    "(e. g. using r.rescale) below recommended
threshold.\n\n"

# software/grass-addons/grass7/
ag --python r.rescale
raster/r.mblend/r.mblend.py
207:    gscript.run_command('r.rescale', input=dist_high, output=weights,

So: confirmed.

Markus