[GRASS-dev] GSoC introduction Roberta Fagandini

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:06:46 PDT 2018

Nice! The last step of the script you have written in python works as you
expected.

Now it is important to draw a diagram (or schema ) as a summary for you (you
have worked a lot in the last few months) and to share it with Moritz and
Markus.

After that, test, test and test ;-) for validation/calibration of the
automatic procedure.