[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r72686 - grass/trunk/raster/r.mode/testsuite

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sun May 6 14:32:17 PDT 2018

On 5 May 2018 at 05:57, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> I just wanted to point out, that some of the newly added tests were
> actually not testing anything (see below) or failing because of
> whitespace, please be more careful what you commit.

sorry, but I  usually test them, maybe I skip some.
However some tests are failing because in the basic_north_carolina
doesn't contain some useful maps like landsat for i.* commands.

what do you think to use the full North Casolina dataset as default
one? If there consensus I could try to fix the failing tests

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org