[GRASS-dev] GSoC introduction Roberta Fagandini

Roberta Fagandini robifagandini at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:46:58 PDT 2018

Hi Moritz and Roberto!
As you may already know I sent the email to the PSC list asking for write
access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.

> On 09/05/18 09:41, Roberto Marzocchi wrote:
>
>> Hi Roberta and Moritz!
>>
>> SCHEMA: Roberta has already written the rules in the schema, but I think
>> you need to open it with a google drive app called diagram.io <
>> http://diagram.io>
>>

> Right, a  lot of hoops to jump through to finally being able to see it,
> but I got there. I'm not much of a user of Google services... ;-)

This app is not so bad but if you know a better tool, please let me know :-)

> But IMHO the schema would be more helpful if it contained the actual
> rules. For example, in the cloud detection procedure, it says "First rule:
> blue-green-red", but this does not provide the actual decision rule. This
> would be helpful to have.

I have just added all the rules. I would send the new email to the list if
you agree. Is there any keyword to be inserted in the mail subject in order
to require feedback or hints?

Thanks!
Roberta