[GRASS-dev] GSoC introduction Roberta Fagandini

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed May 9 01:58:34 PDT 2018

On 09/05/18 09:41, Roberto Marzocchi wrote:
> Hi Roberta and Moritz!
>
> SCHEMA: Roberta has already written the rules in the schema, but I think
> you need to open it with a google drive app called diagram.io
> <http://diagram.io>

Right, a  lot of hoops to jump through to finally being able to see it,
but I got there. I'm not much of a user of Google services... ;-)

But IMHO the schema would be more helpful if it contained the actual
rules. For example, in the cloud detection procedure, it says "First
rule: blue-green-red", but this does not provide the actual decision
rule. This would be helpful to have.

Moritz