[GRASS-dev] remove raster map in C code

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:26:54 PDT 2018

Hi devs,

I would like to remove a raster map inside a C module, looking aroung
I found the M_do_remove function used in g.remove and r.reclass. So I
tried to use it but I get error in compilation

OBJ.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/main.o: In function `main':
main.c:(.text.startup+0x9eb): undefined reference to `M_get_element'
main.c:(.text.startup+0x9f5): undefined reference to `M_do_remove'

In the source code of the module I added #include <grass/manage.h>
that it seems the header containing the definition of M_do_remove.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

--
ciao