[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7.4.2 won't configure on Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 21 13:21:23 PST 2018

Hi Vaclav,

Thanks for the input. I've been out of town and have not been able to look into this until today.

As far as I can tell, I do not have cpp anywhere in any of the Mac binaries I've done, although I do have a C++ compiler installed. All previous versions compiled and built without this error, and they run fine. So what was changed between 8 October and the release of 7.4.2 that makes configure fail if cpp is not found? Where should I look?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)