[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7.4.2 won't configure on Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 22 08:10:54 PST 2018

Such is my plan B. Just hoping to shortcut it with an inquiry to all if anyone knows of a recent change to GRASS source that might cause this.

No obvious change to my system, but may be something not obvious of course

Michael

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad