[GRASS-dev] Run time errors on windows - grass 7.4

CM Reddy chalamcharla at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:45:12 PST 2018

Hi All,

I am trying to compile Grass 7.4 stable version on Windows and followed the steps listed in the following link.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows

After successful compilation of Grass 7.4, I ran the grass executable from "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin" directory. However, it failed with the following error.

'"C:\OSGEO4~1\bin\python.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Python executable is not present in the directory "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin" directory.

Please let me know the any missing steps to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- CM