[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r73692 - grass/trunk/lib/init

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:31:05 PST 2018

markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
procedure as in grass.py, but eventually we need to do that.

eventually put all the functions needed to setup a proper GRASS session (or
in some other module, but setup seems to be something good enough for now
and moving things around while keeping the API is easy in Python).

>>> ok, the db cleanup is now (r73704) a function in grass.script.setup
>>

>> Great! Thanks. I tried to clean grass.py as much as possible, so I hope
it's possible to make changes there.

> Unfortunately, just running:
>
> $ grass77 --tmp-location XY --exec g.region -p
> Execution of <g.region -p> finished.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./bin.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/grass77", line 2260, in <module>
>     main()
>   File "./bin.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/grass77", line 2208, in main
>     clean_all(params.tmp_location)
> TypeError: clean_all() takes no arguments (1 given)

oops, fixed in r73708

Markus M