[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r73692 - grass/trunk/lib/init

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:16:24 PST 2018

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 9:58 PM Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 5:54 AM Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 11:33 PM Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > That's all correct. There would have to be more to make it the same
>> procedure as in grass.py, but eventually we need to do that.
>> >
>> > What I meant to add it to grass.script.setup module where we should
>> eventually put all the functions needed to setup a proper GRASS session (or
>> in some other module, but setup seems to be something good enough for now
>> and moving things around while keeping the API is easy in Python).
>>
>> ok, the db cleanup is now (r73704) a function in grass.script.setup
>>

> Great! Thanks. I tried to clean grass.py as much as possible, so I hope
> it's possible to make changes there.

Unfortunately, just running:

$ grass77 --tmp-location XY --exec g.region -p
Execution of <g.region -p> finished.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bin.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/grass77", line 2260, in <module>
    main()
  File "./bin.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/grass77", line 2208, in main
    clean_all(params.tmp_location)
TypeError: clean_all() takes no arguments (1 given)

$ svnversion
73707M