[GRASS-dev] Access to GRASS GIS addons

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:33:28 PDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:28 AM Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> Also note that there was a GSoC project to try to implement
> functionality that would make integration easier:
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/IntegrationInQGIS3
>
> but this seems to have been terminated early. At least I never saw a
> final report. Maybe Vaclav can update us on where we are at with this ?

Yes, it was terminated between 1st and 2nd evaluation. Code is useful for
reference.

A 2016 GSoC project took different approach which could be reused in QGIS
independently from the current GRASS Plugin or Processing plugin
approaches. This is a good base for future work, perhaps even for
auto-generating the files needed for GRASS plugin or Processing plugin.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2016/PyQtGUI