[GRASS-dev] OSGeo4W-winGRASS 7.7 with new gdal, geos, proj4

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:32:37 PDT 2018

Hi,
st 17. 10. 2018 v 17:54 odesílatel Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> napsal:
> reading in [1], there are new GRASS dependencies in OSGeo4W available:
>
> - PROJ 5.2.0 (from 4.9.3; plus datumgrids)

well, that's a problem. Currently all GRASS 7 versions are built in
one environment. PROJ 5 is supported to my knowledge by G76+. To build
G76+ using PROJ 5 would require to use separate environments for G76+
a G72/74 (since these version do not support Proj 4). I can switch
PROJ 4/5 for release builds, but it will not work for daily builds.

Easier solutiion: gave up G74 daily builds.

Please fill ticket. Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa