[GRASS-dev] OSGeo4W-winGRASS 7.7 with new gdal, geos, proj4

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:42:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

st 17. 10. 2018 v 17:54 odesílatel Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> napsal:
> - PROJ 5.2.0 (from 4.9.3; plus datumgrids)
> - GEOS 3.7.0 (from 3.6.2)
> - SpatiaLite 4.3.0a (from 4.3.0; also with lwgeom from postgis 2.5)
> - GDAL 2.3.2 (from 2.2.4; including updated/rebuilt dependencies ogdi &
>   openfyba)

I have updated packages (except of PROJ) in building/packaging
environment. Next daily builds should be built against new deps.
Please test, at least G74 since we are close release.

About PROJ4/5. My suggestion:

1) disable G74 daily builds and update to PROJ 5 (for G74 releases
PROJ would need to be downgraded to PROJ 4)
2) invest rather time/energy to set up a new building/packaging
environment for G77 using Python3 and wxPython4

Any comments? Thanks, Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa