[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3650: Cartographic composer: scale and rotation options do not work for north arrow

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 19 05:01:50 PDT 2018

#3650: Cartographic composer: scale and rotation options do not work for north
arrow
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  veroandreo   |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Platform:  Unspecified  |
-------------------------+-------------------------
 When I try to add a North Arrow in the Cartographic composer, if I accept
 all settings by default and click OK, it works, but I get a huge north
 arrow.

 If I then try to scale or rotate the north arrow, the apply button does
 not produce any visible effect and the OK button does not close the
 dialog, only the "x" in the corner does, and afterwards the grey box
 representing the north arrow disappears. Then, the arrow appears in the
 preview, but I do not have control over it.

 I attach screenshots.

 System
 {{{
 GRASS version: 7.7.svn
 GRASS SVN revision: r73364
 Build date: 2018-09-19
 Build platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 GDAL: 2.2.4
 PROJ.4: 4.9.3
 GEOS: 3.6.1
 SQLite: 3.22.0
 Python: 2.7.15
 wxPython: 3.0.2.0
 Platform: Linux-4.18.7-200.fc28.x86_64-x86_64-with-fedora-28-Twenty_Eight
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3650>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>