[GRASS-dev] g.extension: still fetching from SVN?

Andy Wickert andrewwickert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:43:44 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I have just updated to GRASS 7.6.1 on the Ubuntu grass-devel ppa. It now
find the set of relatively new add-ons that I have built (r.flowfill;
r.richdem.*) with the "-l" flag, but when I try to install them, I receive,
for example, "ERROR: Extension <r.flowfill> not found". Is this simply that
I must compile the most recent version from source, or is there some other
problem?

Thanks!

Andy