[GRASS-dev] instructions to update my local copy of trunk

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 2 14:11:04 PDT 2019

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 10:52 PM Panagiotis Mavrogiorgos
<pmav99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Markus wrote:
>> It there a way (magic flag?) to avoid this out-of-sync in the first place?
>> E.g., for the cronjobs I do not want to go there weekly and "git push"
>> stuff around.
>
> Yes, but we need to know the contents of the cron scripts first.

It simply follows the HowToGit on trac which leads to the mentioned problem.

What I am searching for is that the disk copy is the same as on the
server. As it is a cronjob there will be no local changes. Still, some
push magic seems to me missing from
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToGit#Keepyourlocalsourcecodeuptodate

thanks,
Markus