[GRASS-dev] r.terraflow vs. r.hydrodem

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 05:25:22 PDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 1:23 PM Stefan Blumentrath <
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While trying to make r.terraflow work with larger regions, I was
wondering if it would be doable to add a flag to r.hydrodem that forces the
module to perform only sink filling and no breaching / carving?

> Sink filling is the function I need from r.terraflow but if it would be
an option to add this function to r.hydrodem, that would be fine as well of
course...

what about r.fill.dir? It should work as is with larger regions.

Markus M