[GRASS-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [gdal-dev] GDAL 3.0.0 is released

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Mon May 13 04:41:45 PDT 2019

Gdal 3.0, Proj 6, Python 3 only.  Would this be sufficient change for an
8.0 release?

Doug

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 3:55 PM Stefan Blumentrath <
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:

> FYI. Maybe of interest...

Doug Newcomb - Cartographer
USFWS
551F Pylon Dr
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

*NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this
sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be
disclosed to third parties.*​