[GRASS-dev] make changelog fails in clean source code copy

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 25 15:20:55 PDT 2019

Hi,

(I am updating the cronjobs on the server)

The new Makefile target "make changelog" still fails when the source
code was not yet compiled (like, a fresh git clone ...):

make changelog
include/Make/Vars.make:1: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target 'include/Make/Platform.make'.  Stop.

The target "changelog" itself is defined in
include/Make/Docs.make

This is another Makefile dependency which I cannot find - any ideas?

thanks
Markus