[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3930: reprojection error in r.proj / GRASS 7.8.1 -- N-S-coordinates interchanged with W-E

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 3 08:44:17 PST 2019

#3930: reprojection error in r.proj / GRASS 7.8.1 -- N-S-coordinates interchanged
with W-E
---------------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  guilo               |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Projections/Datums  |    Version:  git-releasebranch78
Resolution:  fixed               |   Keywords:
       CPU:  x86-64              |   Platform:  Linux
---------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by mmetz):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 guilo]:
 >  Considering your comment, I recompiled today, with updated code, and
 the error has gone, in both versions, GRASS 7.8.1.dev (54cf0c2af) and
 GRASS 7.9.dev Startup (58c5ca582). These latest builds were compiled with
 proj4 libs version 6.2.1.

 >  So, the issue is solved. Thank you for your comment.

 Thanks for the confirmation, closing as fixed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3930#comment:3>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>