[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] WinGRASS build up (WIP)

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Nov 16 08:45:32 PST 2019

>I'd
>uninstalled everything related with QGIS, GRASS, GDAL, GMT, etc, >and
installed again from OSGeo4W.

>At t
>he final stages of OSGeo4W installation, I get the same >curl_mime_init
error with crssync.exe, but referring to gdal301.dll >(image attached).

Are you installing OSGeo4W stack with the exp/testing tick activated? It
looks like as you're installing gdal-dev/gdal301.dll according to the
screenshot.

Then it could be that some library mixing/mismatch may happen.

Try to install a fresh OSGeo4W in normal mode only for winGRASS 7.8.1, then
try to start winGRASS.

In the windows Explorer, search in c:\windows for curl and report back if
you find some curl binary there.

-----
best regards
Helmut