[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] WinGRASS build up (WIP)

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:32:09 PST 2019

Hi Helmut,

gdal-dev was because I was also installing QGIS 3.10. But without QGIS 3.10
and gdal-dev, I get the same gdal300.dll error in GRASS 7.8.1.

The search for curl in c:\windows shows many results (please see images
attached). I start to believe that this can be some local mismatch or
conflict with a past installation of some other software that used curl and
gdal.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Pedro

Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik  web.de> escreveu no dia sábado, 16/11/2019 à(s)
16:45: