[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.8.4

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:11:11 PDT 2020

There is a long list of merged PRs which have backport needed label:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pulls?page=2&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+label%3Abackport_needed

We never discussed this, but I assumed when somebody backports a commit,
they would remove the label (of course it can happen you forget). I went
through a couple of them and some of them were backported and some not.
There is a long list, so I wonder if other devs can also review this and
make sure everything is backported or remove the label if the plan is not
to backport. Or did I misunderstand how to use the label?

Anna