[GRASS-dev] Automatic/CI compilation on macOS

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Mar 5 01:27:25 PST 2020

OK - found the ci.

The formula installs, but I get a warning at the end, which results in a warning, which is than interpreted as an error. The warning (which I also get locally) is the following:

If it is the case that you can change the shebang at the beginning of

he script to enforce Python 3 usage.

  #!/usr/bin/env python

Should be changed into

  #!/usr/bin/env python3

I suspect that this needs to be done in GRASS itself?

Rainer

email:      Rainer.Krug at uzh.ch
		Rainer at krugs.de
Skype:     RMkrug