[GRASS-dev] Automatic/CI compilation on macOS

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:53:04 PST 2020

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 11:37 AM Rainer M Krug <Rainer at krugs.de> wrote:

> OK - one step closer to success. Now I just have to know the location
> where the data for the tests can be downloaded from (I guess).

Everything is in the repo, well, it needs to be, I guess the only question
is where in the repo, so:

https://github.com/GRASS-GIS/grass-gis-experimental-ci/blob/homebrew-osgeo4mac/test_thorough.sh

> Please check the log to at
> https://github.com/GRASS-GIS/grass-gis-experimental-ci/runs/487969965?check_suite_focus=true for
> the *Basic test* and the *Thorough test*. I will look at the return code
> later, when the tests are running.

The problem there is probably a bad/missing path to PROJ db. I think it
complains during the configuration already, so perhaps correct
--with-proj-share will fix it. The runtime way of setting it is PROJ_LIB
environmental variable. You can try something along these lines.