[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2021: Final report: First steps towards a new GRASS GIS Single-Window GUI

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:15:24 PDT 2021

Dear Linda,

Thanks for such a detailed final report and for all your contributions to
make GRASS GUI easier and straightforward for users, especially first time
users! And thanks much for this cool new experimental single window GUI,
I'm eager to test :)

Once again, huge thanks to your mentors Anna, Vaclav, Stefan and Martin for
their dedication and for their commitment to the project!! Great team!

I'm sure we'll keep seeing your contributions after GSoC!

All the best,
Vero