[GRASS-dev] Need a mentor for GSoC parallelization topic

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:36:56 PST 2021

Anna,

It sounds like an interesting topic and I'm open to mentoring him even
though I have limited experience with OpenMP. If anyone else has more
experience with it and is interested in mentoring, that will be even better.

Best,
Huidae

--
Huidae Cho, Ph.D., GISP, /hidɛ t͡ɕo/, 조희대, 曺喜大
GRASS GIS Developer