[GRASS-dev] Parallelization of existing modules for GRASS GIS

Aaron Saw Min Sern aaronsms at u.nus.edu
Mon Jun 7 02:55:50 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

The bonding period has just ended. Here's a short summary of what I have completed so far.

1) What did I get done during this period?

  *   I have set up a wiki page detailing my project and its progress. [1]
  *   I have set up my development environment. Here's the link to my repository. [2]
  *   I have gotten in touch with my mentors, and we are arranging a meeting this week.

2) What do I plan on doing next week?

I will be working on parallelizing 3 modules: r.proj, r.neighbor, r.univar. Based on the results, I will adjust my plans in the future weeks.

3) Am I blocked on anything?

No, it has been good so far.

Cheers,
Aaron