[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 8: create new release branch

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri May 14 12:25:45 PDT 2021

The r.colors/v.colors log scaling was getting close to being fixed. But I don't know if Huidae has had time to work on it recently.

It would be very nice to have increasing PDAL functionality by adding r.in.pdal. Along those lines, why doesn't v.in.pdal show up in the menu? I thought that was supposed to be automatic now. It is present in both 7.8 and 7.9 if configures --with-pdal.

Michael
_____________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu, https://complexity.asu.edu, http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton