[GRASS-dev] Community sprint at FOSS4G 2021

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sat Oct 2 01:32:38 PDT 2021

Hi,

It`s autumn holiday around Oslo/Norway, so I will be a bit on and off today (unfortunately more off than on), but try to join at least in the European evening…

Main aim for the community sprint for me would be to get a GRASS 8.0 packaged in OSGeo4W. Without PDAL support that is very close, but I really think not having PDAL support on MS Windows would be sad.

So, if anybody with C++ build experience (and maybe build experience on MS Win) would be available for a chat about possible paths to achieve that, I would be very glad. Please get in touch.

If I find the time I will likely work on some of my stale PRs 😉…

That said, I briefly joined https://play.workadventu.re/@/osgeo/foss4g/codesprint
But no one seems to be there at the moment…
Is there a Jitsi (or similar) room to meet? A chat maybe?

Cheers
Stefan