[GRASS-dev] Community sprint at FOSS4G 2021

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 04:15:34 PDT 2021

That's fine Wolf. I really meant that in case you have some Perl
experience. There are certainly many different issues (see good first issue
label), but similar to the Perl issue is what you get when running
`shellcheck */*.sh`.

https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22