[GRASS-dev] addon r.area.createweight not available?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 04:57:24 PDT 2021

Hi Charlotte,

I have now added all new addons to the News page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.8.6-News#NewAddonssinceGRASS7.8.5.
I overlooked that before, sorry about that.

Please note that the page it's just a wiki, so everyone can contribute
there, and everyone is encouraged to do so when they add new modules, new
features to existing modules or fix bugs.

Best wishes,
Vero