[GRASS-dev] Renaming master branch to main branch

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:00:02 PDT 2021

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 4:36 PM Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ...all the previously timed-out tests for the affected PRs are passed...

As for the timed-out tests - those which are running actual test suites and
time out after 6 hours - that's actually still an issue. It just usually
does not happen. It is not clear to me what the cause is. You can see it
stuck at different tests, usually (always?) temporal, but that's also
because there are just a lot of temporal ones. I enabled the test result
(artifact) download even for that case, but I didn't see anything useful
there either. However, the fact that the artifact preparation step works
suggests that the GitHub VM itself is not stuck and it is really something
with our code or tests.