[GRASS-dev] GRASS releases: Let's meet to discuss/coordinate them!

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:09:05 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for your participation yesterday! Also, a special thanks to
MarkusN for joining from hospital! It was really nice to see you, Markus!

Since we set FOSS4G as deadline, let's also complete these News pages in
trac:
- https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.8.6-News
- https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass8/NewFeatures80

The 7.8.6 page is pretty much done, but *the 8.0 page needs a lot of love*
:)
So, let's all add text snippets and screenshots about the new cool features
that will be delivered with GRASS 8

Thanks again!
Cheers,
Vero