[GRASS-dev] new addon

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:41:09 PST 2022

út 1. 2. 2022 v 12:40 odesílatel Francesco Geri <francescogeri at tim.it>
napsal:

> *git clone git at github.com:fra-lab/grass.git
> <git at github.com:fra-lab/grass.git>*
>
> *Clone in 'grass' in corso...*
> *The authenticity of host 'github.com <http://github.com> (140.82.121.3)'
> can't be established.*
> *ECDSA key fingerprint is
> SHA256:p2QAMXNIC1TJYWeIOttrVc98/R1BUFWu3/LiyKgUfQM.*
> *Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? yes*
> *Warning: Permanently added 'github.com <http://github.com>,140.82.121.3'
> (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.*
> *git at github.com <git at github.com>: Permission denied (publickey).*
> *fatal: Impossibile leggere dal repository remoto.*
> *Assicurati di disporre dei privilegi d'accesso corretti*
> *e che il repository esista.*
>
> In english:
>

> *fatal: Unable to read from remote repository. Make sure you have the
> correct access privileges and that the repository exists.*

Did you fork the repository before trying to clone it? I cannot see your
fork in the list of forks and also not on your profile when stalking it.

You can do it interactively at the website by going to [1] or [2]
(depending on whether you want to fork GRASS itself, or the addons
repository) and clicking on "Fork" in the upper right corner. If you didn't
do that, then the repository fra-lab/grass does not exist and therefore
couldn't be cloned.

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass
[2] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons