[GRASS-dev] hacktober, docs

Daniel Torres nobeeakon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:46:14 PDT 2022

Hi guys,
are we doing anything for hacktober? I see some 2021 issues in the grass
repo tagged as hacktober, but wondering if it would make sense to make some
announcement on the site (maybe a dialog when landing in the home, or
somewhere in the home ) and if there are  non coding (docs and so on) or
first issues we could add for this (for the grass website or the grass
repo).

Also, asking again about the docs improvements. Vaclav mentioned some time
ago he would like to see some work on that side, and on JavaScript checks
in Super-Liner . As said before, I'm mostly on frontend stuff and happy to
help with that (although I'd need some guidance as I'm not familiar with
the code and so on...) or if you think I'd be helpful in other things, let
me know.