[GRASS-dev] hacktober, docs

Daniel Torres nobeeakon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:17:51 PDT 2022

Thanks Vaclav,
  ok cool, I can do something on the website to promote it. I'll try to do
it today. I think it is a good opportunity for people to make contributions
to the project, but also for engagement and in terms of community.

I see that all issues tagged with 'Hacktober' are coding related, do you
guys have any idea of non coding stuff that could work? like first-issue
but non coding? mmm I don't know, documentation, missing examples, and so
on? I think even simple stuff would be ok.

In the grass repo, all the issues are at least 1 year old,  are those still
relevant today?