[GRASS-dev] C code indented

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:33:34 PDT 2022

I have resolved all indentation-related conflicts in the open PRs. The
procedure worked well on all PRs except one which had changes in
directories which were not indented yet.

The remaining issues are:

There are directories where indent reports an error, esp. due to
ambiguities in the current code formatting. These are not indented yet.
These would be best resolved by separate PRs, possibly separating the
ambiguity fixes from the overall formatting changes (esp. given that we
want to ignore purely formatting changes in git blame).

Formatting needs to be enforced in the CI. This can be done with something
like re-indent followed by git diff.

Best,
Vaclav