[GRASSGUI] Existing GRASS GUI modules

Riccardo Rigon riccardo.rigon at ing.unitn.it
Mon Jul 28 04:07:35 EDT 2003

Dear all,

in a while (I believe at the mid of September) a new Java interface to
GRASS (which include the previous work of Sorokin and Preston)  will be
available as a beta version.  Preliminary documentation will be also
available.

riccardo rigon

On Lunedì, lug 28, 2003, at 09:02 Europe/Rome, Uttam Kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>   Can anyboby tell me what are the different GUIs (Graphical User
> Interfaces) developed in Tcl/Tk and other languages till date for the
> different GRASS modules (like water erosion, rainfall etc) and can you
> tell  me the WWW links for those modules for downloading.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> uttam.

Universita` di Trento         	Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile  e
Ambientale
					 CUDAM
Via Mesiano, 77                                					Trento      (ITALIA)
e-mail:                              					   riccardo.rigon at ing.unitn.it
ph: +390461882610          					     fax:+390461882672
web page:                          					http://www.ing.unitn.it/~rigon/