[GRASSGUI] TclTkGRASS extra windows

E GCP egcp at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:03:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm new to GRASS, having worked with that other GIS program from ESRI. I
installed GRASS version 6.1.cvs-2 from the GRASS website (though it says
6.0.2 on the website) stable binaries for Fedora Core 4. It works great
(good job guys!), but all the options that I choose open in separate windows
instead of opening within the main GRASS GIS manager window, just like it
shows in the screenshots of the GRASS website.  I'm sure I'm missing some
little detail, but I can't find it. I checked in the mailing list archive,
but I couldn't find any references to this point. Would any of the GRASS
gurus out there please tell me how to get all the option windows from any of
the menus to open within the main GRASS GIS manager window?

Thanks,
egcp