[GRASSGUI] TclTkGRASS extra windows

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 11 12:00:23 EDT 2006

All GRASS modules open in independent dialogs. Those particular modules that
are used to create a map display (in general the d.* modules) are the ones
that ALSO have options panes in the GIS Manager, so that you can build a
tree of superimposed layers to create a map.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671