[GRASSGUI] how to "turn on" new features?

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:42:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

./scripts/p.mon p0
./scripts/p.cmd "d.vect roads" [not working with wxgrass because all
layers have type "command" not "vector/raster", need to be fixed]

Tools -> Digitize
Select vector map -> "roads"
Add point

I don't think there is more to test. Slightly working on this issue.

Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *