[GRASSGUI] wxgrass does not see wx on import

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Fri May 18 07:37:46 EDT 2007

I had similar problems after installing the RPMs I built, but I got a
bit further until it complained about a specific 'widget'.  I traced it
back to a requirement on python-2.5+ (that's how it appeared).  Please
correct me if I'm wrong because I'd really like to get this working with
GRASS[1].

[1] I can't upgrade python without upgrading to an unstable development
version of the OS due to massive dependencies.  Not something I want to
do and still be able to build GRASS RPMs reliably.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785